Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nouns, Verbs or Adjectives





Sara loves Ahmer because he is courageous, rich and caring. She could have never loved him in the absence of these qualities. The noun is dependent on adjective for being loved. Tania loves Zahid because he speaks and writes well. The noun is dependent on verb for being loved. Shazia hates Raheel because he beats her and takes drugs. A noun is dependent on verb for being hated. Sana hates Raza because he is liar and cheat. A noun is dependent on adjective for being hated. I simply do not know what I love or hate. I don’t know whether it’s a noun, verb or adjective that I like. There are some nouns that I liked initially, but I hated the adjectives they had. There were some nouns that I liked and liked their verbs too. There were some adjectives that I liked, but hated the nouns having them. There were some verbs that I hated but loved the nouns doing them. There were some nouns that I hated but loved the verbs done by them. There were some verbs that I loved but hated the nouns doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment